Friday, June 12, 2009

American Teen

So. This documentary was pretty much your average high school life. It shows what it's like to be a teenager right now. I would say its pretty accurate. Except for the "princess". Oh man she just drove me up the wall. I mean how many people are actually as mean as she is? To TP some one's house and draw that on their windows, thats just over the top. I wanted to hit her with a very large book sometimes. I would hope that it was just the camera in front of her that made her act that way. But I don't really feel any sympathy for any of them. I mean, they're living their teenage years. That's what it's all about. There are heart breaks, bad dates, drama, pressure from parents, all that jazz. It's nothing new and it will never be new, never ever. It all goes along with being a teen and you can't help it no matter how hard you try to. I've gone through some of the stuff they have so I understand their pain but at the same time I think that hey, I got over it, so you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment