Friday, June 12, 2009

small towns, and american teen

I think that statement is pretty much true. I mean in a small town, EVERYONE knows EVERYONE. Word gets around pretty fast too. So you always have that little thought in the back of your head saying "is anyone going to find out about this?". And the truth is, yea they probably will before you even get home. But at the schools, you have gone to school with these kids pretty much your whole life. You know what they are good at and what they're not. You're always striving to get a better mark on your test than Sally because she always get's A's. I admit that I have done that a few times where I want to get a better mark for bragging rights almost. So yea, I totally think that small towns cause pressure to succeed in school and in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment