Thursday, March 26, 2009

parental units.

Okay. So my 14 year old sister could pretty much kill some one and get away with it. Now if I tried that, I would probably end up in jail for the rest of my human life. My parent's let her get away with absolutely anything. She never gets grounded. She never gets anything taken away from her. She's their perfect child. I'll admit, I was not the easiest tween to raise in the world. I had a pretty big attitude, not going to lie. But I was no where near as bad as she is. I would be grounded all the time. I think, one year, there was a total of maybe 2 months when I was not grounded. Now did I mention that my parents don't ground for days at a time. It is always WEEKS at a time. So I would be grounded all the time. I would get the TV taken away, I would get the computer taken away. I would get the phone taken away. I would get my baby taken away, my cell phone. But she would not get anything. She still doesn't. I told my parents that one day. Okay, that was a lie. I pretty much screamed it at them and they called me a baby and crazy. Clearly, I am not crazy. Not at all. But WHY?! Did I do something wrong? Say something wrong? I don't think I'm that bad. And I know that my sister is so taking advantage of that. I mean what in the world will make them realize? HELLO?! YOUR LITTLE PRINCESS IS ACTUALLY A RAT! Don't get me wrong, I love my sister. She's just evil. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment